17 ago 2013

Confession Of A Kpop Fan: aren't B2ST BEAUTIFUL.


My friend Asked me once, "Why B2ST's fans Known as B2UTY/BEAUTY? :/ "Before I even continue with my words, I added ..." I do not think the boys are beautiful! Look at them, They are charming Either or simply adorable! "
I said ... 6 members in the group includes Yo Seob, Jun Hyung, Dongwoon, Doo Joon, Hyun Seung and Gi Kwang but none of them look like girl to me. So I really do not Understand This. The reason I get tensed Because he recently in love with B2ST's songs! Being a guy, I do not wish us to call him as "Beauty"! : p

Well, the reason why fans being BEAST's B2UTY Also named as pronounced as Beauty is in reference to the fairy tale of Beauty and the Beast! Yup, that's the perfect match! Only TRUE Beauty will fall in love with the Beast! : p

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario