1 sept 2013


MBC Music Core 08.31.13 – EXO Takes Second Win With “Growl”


EXO‘s “Growl” takes the win this week on Music Core. They have been on a roll lately as it is their second win with the song on Music Core, and tenth total music show win with the song.


♬ Comeback Stage
TEENTOP – “Don’t I” – Rocking”

♬ Goodbye Stage
f(x) – “RumPumPumPum”

♬ HOT Stage
SeungRI(BigBang) – “Gotta Talk to U”
EXO – “Growl”
SunMi – “24 hours”
2NE1 – “Do you love me”
ZE:A – “Ghost of wind”

♬ Sound-HOLIC
B.A.P – “Bad man”
NU’EST – “Sleep Talking”
Daejune(Defconn)(feat. Boni) – “N.G(Notorious Girl)”
Tasty – “MAMAMA”

♬ Volume UP Stage
HISTORY – “Tell Me Love”
K-Hunter – “Marry me”
M.I.B – “Dash”
M.Pire – “Can’t be friend with you”

♬ New Song
BUMKEY(feat. San E) – “Attraction”
Spica – “Tonight”
Air Plane – “Give me a Chance”
Lee Ji Min – “Boong Boong Boong”


Teen Top

f(x)


seungri

                                

sunmi

EXO

ZE:A

2NE1


B.A.P


NU'EST


Spica
M.I.B


Daejune

Air Plane


SPICA Makes Their Music Core Comeback Performance With “Tonight”




 Teen Top Performs “Don’t I” and “Rocking” for Music Core Comeback Stage




TAGS 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario